Mini Candy Christmas Trees
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These festive little trees are fun and easy to make using candies in their seasonal foil wrappings. When you stack Reese's peanut butter cups and Hershey Kisses together you can create your own little forest of tiny Christmas trees. The candies are held together with a small dab of hot glue, and then finished off with a coating of colorful sprinkles held on by a coat of any glue that dries clear. And when the holidays are over, you can eat them too!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Adorable Heart DIY Gift Tags
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs