This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"This adorable llama papercraft will be the best addition to your collection of holiday crafts. Make this cute craft with you kids and allow them to see the hard work that decorating for the holidays requires. All you need is white or cream embossed paper, other colored craft paper, craft glue, a sharpie, a pencil, and scissors and you are ready to make this fun craft. To make the decoration last longer, laminate it so you can put it on display again next year."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- White or cream embossed paper
- Colored craft paper
- Craft glue
Select white or cream colored embossed paper, cream, pink, and brown colored papers for the llama figure.
Trace the head, hair, body base and the upper leg patterns on the embossed paper, trace the hoof patterns on the brown paper.
Trace the inner ear and nose patterns on the pink paper, and trace the mouth pattern on the cream paper.
Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts of the head pattern.
Attach the nose cutout near the top side of the mouthpiece
Attach the hoof cutouts on the open ends of the leg parts.
Attach the hair cutout on the top side of the head pattern.
Then attach the mouthpiece near the bottom side of the head pattern.
Connect the head pattern on the top side of the body base pattern.
Attach the upper leg patterns on both sides of the llama figure.
Join the part along the edge only and keep the rest of the upper leg cutout free from glue. Keep the upper legs inside the body base.
Attach the 2 upper leg cutouts on both sides of the body base and then use a pair of scissors to trim the extra sides of the legs to align them with the body base layout.
Use a sharpie or a gel pen to draw the eyes of the papercraft llama figure.
Cut out a small heart from a colored paper of your choice.
Slide the paper heart under the upper legs of the papercraft llama figure to complete the craft.
Read NextEasy Repurposed Jar Vase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
Tablet cases are either boring plain black or ridiculously expensive. Save some cash by making your own Stylish DIY Tablet Case! This… Continue reading: "Stylish DIY Tablet Case"
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- DIY Easter Egg Shell Planter
- Chocolate Dipped Peeps: Easy Diy Easter Treats
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Easter Egg Bath Bomb Recipe
- Cute Bunny Treats Cups
- Gold Glitter Monogram DIY Holiday Decor
- Burlap Bunny DIY Flag
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Free Printable: I Crocheted This For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Free Printable: A Gift For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label, A Dishcloth For You
- Made For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label (free Printable)