How To Make Soy Wax Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make soy wax melts to scent your home naturally. I used a cute 8-bit heart mold for Valentine's Day, but you can change the mold and scents. These are easy to make with soy wax and an essential oil. I also added stearic acid or vybar so they release from the wax melter. Without it, they will be hard to get out of the burner. These make a cute Valentine's Day gift for friends or teachers."
- soy wax
- stearic acid
- candle colorant
- essential oils
- heart mold
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Darling DIY Sock Snowman
- Diy Twine Balls
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- DIY Easter Egg Shell Planter
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Diy Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him With Printable Valentines (for Men Who Love To Cook)
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe