How To Make A Ribbon Lei
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is the time of year for graduation. and for a braided ribbon lei (or two or three). I grew up in Hawai’i and graduation means giving graduation leis to all the graduates you know. You make the lei in the graduate’s school colors and the lei is a nice graduation keepsake. Learning how to make a ribbon lei is simple and once you get the hang of it, you can make a single strand in under 30 minutes. I’ve included a ribbon lei making video, too, to make it easier to follow the tutorial."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Homemade Fire Starter Pinecone Craft
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids