How To Make A Ribbon Lei
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is the time of year for graduation. and for a braided ribbon lei (or two or three). I grew up in Hawai’i and graduation means giving graduation leis to all the graduates you know. You make the lei in the graduate’s school colors and the lei is a nice graduation keepsake. Learning how to make a ribbon lei is simple and once you get the hang of it, you can make a single strand in under 30 minutes. I’ve included a ribbon lei making video, too, to make it easier to follow the tutorial."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Easter Eggs: 9 Easter Egg Dye Ideas
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Country Easter Cupcake Toppers
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Easy DIY Holiday Sign
- Puzzle Piece Love Banner
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
- Fourth of July Flower Pots
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily