Hot Cocoa Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With 2020 being what it is, we’re looking to comforting things and nothing hits the spot more than a hot cup of cocoa! So we’re creating a hot chocolate station! This is just the very beginning of our quest for hot cocoa perfection. There’s still two more projects to go… and I’m saving the best for last! The cups may be empty right now, but that doesn’t mean we won’t enjoy a cup or two of cocoa before then :)."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform an old serving tray into an integral part of a hot chocolate station for the holidays! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack