Holiday Stocking Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you ever come across items that you challenge yourself to upcycle? Whenever we’re antiquing, we frequently see vintage wire stretchers. This easy project uses bright colours of dollar store yarn to put a modern twist on Christmas stockings. The point blanket inspired stripes are a breeze to crochet (full video instructions included)! These festive stockings are a colourful touch to add to our Christmas decor. However, they're so fun, we’ll likely be keeping them up year-round!"
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves, to transform dollar store yarn into a treasured keepsake for the Holidays!
If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Christmas Gift Bags
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- DIY 4th of July Wall Decor
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle