This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Our next Halloween craft for kids is this adorable yarn wrapped mummy. Easy to make in minutes this is a cute project to make after school or after dinner, during classroom parties or for home schooling. Use our easy template along with googly eyes, black construction paper and white yarn for a fun craft or Halloween decor. This fun mummy craft for kids is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween. Here’s how to make it with your children."
Read NextElf Paper Bag Puppet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square