Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Who says the color orange has dibs on fall decorating? Instead of adding sprinkles of green, burgundy, and brown, let's add teal, coral, florals and stripes. Create and decorate for the autumn season by incorporating the colors already used throughout your home. Grab any fabric bits and pieces you may already have from previous home decor projects and make very quick and fun fall fabric pumpkins. Decorate for the season while staying within the colors and vibe you have created in your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Fabric scraps
- Embroidery floss
- Sewing thread + needle
- Poly fil
- Assorted craft ribbons
DIY Project Instructions
Cut a circle shape onto a piece of fabric.
Use embroidery floss to make long basting stitches around circle. Gently pull and gather.
With a circle shape formed, stuff with poly fil. Sew close.
Cut a rectangle shape from a second piece of fabric. Roll into a tube-like shape. Stitch (or glue) to hold together at bottom.
Insert stem into stuffed pumpkin.
Cut 1-2 leaf shapes from a third piece of fabric. Stitch (or glue) with sewing thread onto pumpkin.
NotesQuick Tip from the Blogger: The larger the circle shape you cut (or trace) from fabric, the large the pumpkin you will get. If you don't have a piece large enough, sew the ends together to form a larger piece of fabric. The seams will be hidden by the gathering.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Soda Bottle Pumpkins
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Cinnamon Pumpkin DIY Candles
- Repurposed Shutters Sign For Halloween
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Bright Painted Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Skirt
- Miniature Witch's Legs - Halloween Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard