Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"There are lots of tutorials out there on how to make pumpkins with toilet paper and material. They're all pretty much the same, grab a fat quarter and wrap it around the pumpkin. They're cute, but I wanted something a bit different. I wanted my pumpkins to be a bit smaller AND variable in size than the classic toilet paper pumpkin craft. The result was exactly what I was going for. I ended up with tall, thin pumpkins and short, fat pumpkins and lots in between."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- Christmas Wax Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments