Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"There are lots of tutorials out there on how to make pumpkins with toilet paper and material. They're all pretty much the same, grab a fat quarter and wrap it around the pumpkin. They're cute, but I wanted something a bit different. I wanted my pumpkins to be a bit smaller AND variable in size than the classic toilet paper pumpkin craft. The result was exactly what I was going for. I ended up with tall, thin pumpkins and short, fat pumpkins and lots in between."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes