Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a fall simmering potpourri recipe. You can make this with fresh apples and oranges or dried fruit. If you make it with dried fruit, you can store it in a jar and add water when you want to use it. This makes a great gift if you use dried fruit and put it in a mason jar. When you want to use it, add water and vanilla extract. Then simmer on the stove, in a slow cooker, or in the Instant Pot."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations