Fabric Chain Link Garland
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love decorating with paper chains, but they never seem to last long, and are impossible to store without damage, so I made one using fabric! This garland can be made in any size by adding links or leaving them off. The links include Velcro, so they can be taken apart and stored flat. This is perfect for any season by choosing the appropriate colors or prints, and each link is reversible. Perfect décor for holidays, parties, or just for fun!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Water your plants in style with this Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project! This spring DIY project is perfect for those who like to… Continue reading: "Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project"
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Country Easter Cupcake Toppers
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- DIY Citrus Tea Towel
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe