This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you been saving glass jars? If you don’t have your own collection, you can drop by your local thrift shop and pick some glass jars up. Since all the spring flowers are just starting to bloom, you can make an easy repurposed jar vase to hold all those lovely flowers. This is also an easy project to make with kids (or by yourself) for Mother’s Day. In just a couple of minutes, you’ll have a sweet little flower vase. Cut some pretty flowers from your yard, and you have a sweet gift for someone special."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextEasy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- 12 Christmas DIY Crafts You'll Love
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Easy To Make Crochet Chain Lace Doily
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- DIY Christmas Card Holder
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe