Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you been saving glass jars? If you don’t have your own collection, you can drop by your local thrift shop and pick some glass jars up. Since all the spring flowers are just starting to bloom, you can make an easy repurposed jar vase to hold all those lovely flowers. This is also an easy project to make with kids (or by yourself) for Mother’s Day. In just a couple of minutes, you’ll have a sweet little flower vase. Cut some pretty flowers from your yard, and you have a sweet gift for someone special."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations