This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you been saving glass jars? If you don’t have your own collection, you can drop by your local thrift shop and pick some glass jars up. Since all the spring flowers are just starting to bloom, you can make an easy repurposed jar vase to hold all those lovely flowers. This is also an easy project to make with kids (or by yourself) for Mother’s Day. In just a couple of minutes, you’ll have a sweet little flower vase. Cut some pretty flowers from your yard, and you have a sweet gift for someone special."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextFestive DIY Tree Palette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- Festive DIY Tree Palette
- Printable Hot Chocolate Labels
- 12 Christmas DIY Crafts You'll Love
- Patriotic Fourth of July Pillow Cover Tutorial
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Upcycled Canvas Turned Picture Frame
- Silk Dyed Eggs
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps