Easy Painted Flag Tee
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I’m not a big fan of in-your-face American flag tee-shirts. But I do like subtle images of the flag on tees. I also like quick, easy projects and this Easy Painted Flag Tee is a quick, easy one. The taping and painting took me about 15-20 minutes. The longest time was spent waiting for the paint to dry so that my daughter could model my new tee-shirt for me. I’m very pleased with the way it turned out and can’t wait to wear it on the 4th of July. Who do you know that needs a flag tee? "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Country Easter Cupcake Toppers
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids