Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This Advent Calendar can be made at the last minute from items you already have at home. With just a little practice, you’ll find it’s easy and even relaxing to make your way through 25 envelopes. The graphic words make such an impact on the envelope. It took about 20 minutes to create 25 Advent calendar envelopes. It’s simple to slip small gifts or notes into each envelope. It's also perfect for mailing to college students or deployed military members."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates