This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy, Diy Fleece Wreath For Under $5
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you’re looking for an easy Christmas project, you’re going to love this DIY Fleece Wreath! You only need a few simple items and the whole project costs less than $5. Before you think this project looks too hard to do, let me tell you - I am a horrible crafter. I lack any artistic ability whatsoever so I can only tackle the simplest of crafting projects. This project was so easy that my 6-year old daughter completed one of the fleece wreaths all by herself (minus the fabric cutting, which I did)."
Read NextDIY Ornament Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Vintage Valentines Gift Bags
- Easy Glitter Heart Garland
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Frugal Easy Last-minute Valentine’s Gift
- Wine Cork Pumpkin DIY Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket