Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These easy DIY fabric pumpkins are perfect for autumn in your home! Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or just the fall season, these are simple to make and have unique, homemade stems for a magical end result. The pumpkins are created using Poly-Fil and scrap fabric, and the stems are modeled by hand using simple children's craft supplies. Each pumpkin takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and can be made by young crafters with mild supervision."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- DIY Tiered Stand for Thanksgiving
- Halloween Bat DIY Wall Decoration
- Wire Spider Web DIY Halloween Decor
- Spooky DIY Halloween Centerpiece
- Paper Christmas Tree DIY Decorations
- DIY Burlap Pumpkins
- Wooden DIY Ornament Storage
- Wine Cork Pumpkin DIY Tutorial
- Upcycled Light Fixture DIY Ornaments
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress