Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These easy DIY fabric pumpkins are perfect for autumn in your home! Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or just the fall season, these are simple to make and have unique, homemade stems for a magical end result. The pumpkins are created using Poly-Fil and scrap fabric, and the stems are modeled by hand using simple children's craft supplies. Each pumpkin takes about 10-15 minutes to complete and can be made by young crafters with mild supervision."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand