Easy Clothespin Nativity Scene
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Don't you just love quick and easy crafts that don't cost a lot? Especially this time of the year, when we're all in a mad rush to get ready for the festive season. This clothespin nativity scene is just that. Not only is it super simple and made with everyday items, it tells a very special tale. It reminds me of what Christmas is really all about - love, forgiveness, and making do with what we have. The step-by-step tutorial includes a free printable to make the angel wings. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops With Fruit
- Diy Candle Holders
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- American Flag Star Yard Stakes
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Upcycled Cheese Dome Homemade Snowglobe
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel