Easy Candy Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"What’s the best way to win the hearts of college students in a decorating competition? Free candy, of course! I created this easy candy wreath for my daughter when she asked for help decorating her dorm room door. Did I mention it’s a great way to use up left-over Halloween candy (and get it out of my house!). This candy wreath is perfect for college students or deployed soldiers because it’s easily used up and the remaining wreath base can be recycled after the holidays."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Darling DIY Sock Snowman
- Diy Twine Balls
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- DIY Easter Egg Shell Planter
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Diy Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him With Printable Valentines (for Men Who Love To Cook)
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe