Easy Candy Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"What’s the best way to win the hearts of college students in a decorating competition? Free candy, of course! I created this easy candy wreath for my daughter when she asked for help decorating her dorm room door. Did I mention it’s a great way to use up left-over Halloween candy (and get it out of my house!). This candy wreath is perfect for college students or deployed soldiers because it’s easily used up and the remaining wreath base can be recycled after the holidays."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes