Easter Washcloth Bunny
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"One of my most popular Easter crafts when I had my crafts website was this Washcloth Bunny. It makes a cute addition to an Easter basket or as part of a centerpiece for your Easter table or home decor. If you’re looking for easy Easter crafts, it really doesn’t get much easier than this. It’s very easy to make a washcloth bunny for Easter. It’s not really a toy especially if you have little ones but it does look cute in a basket of straw or grass. It’s very easy to make and very inexpensive. You don’t need a lot of supplies or a lot of time."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar