Easter Felt Bookmark
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you’re looking for an easy Easter Craft, you need to try this Felt Bookmark for Easter! I love reading, and I have a bad habit of folding the pages over of books I’m reading. Or, even worse, I bend the spine to lay the book with the pages open. Neither of those things is good for your book. I decided rather than go out and buy a bookmark or use a random piece of scrap paper, I would try to make a cute bookmark for Easter."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar