Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an adorable Dollar Tree Christmas sign. This easy DIY uses dollar store supplies to make a cute sign for only $3! This is an easy to make project that takes about half an hour. You can use it over a fireplace or hang on the wall for a fun farmhouse themed Christmas decor piece. This uses a shaped sign from Dollar Tree and adds a cute Christmas picture and some poinsettias for a quick Dollar Tree craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack