Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love making homemade Christmas decorations in the weeks leading up to Christmas. This year I loving how these wood block snowmen ornaments came out. They are just adorable! And the best part is how inexpensive these ornaments are to make--you can find almost all of the supplies at the dollar store! Make the ornaments to trim your own Christmas tree, to sell at a craft sale, or to give as thoughtful homemade holiday gifts. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids