Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Celebrate any winter holiday with these frosty jars. They work well November through March. They're perfect as table decorations. You can add battery candles or fill them with treats. They also look lovely filled with flowers. You can make these DIY wintry Epsom salt jars in just about 5 minutes using items you probably already have. A great kids' craft and perfect for beginning crafters. You can use repurposed glass jars that you save or purchase glass jars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- DIY Christmas Card Holder
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament