Diy - Maleficent Staff
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With Halloween just around the corner, now is the time to prepare your Halloween costumes and accessories! This quick DIY walks you through how to make a witch’s scepter, a Maleficent staff, the most needed accessory for any evil villain. I made this project with bits lying around the house, but all the parts can be purchased for under $10 at the local dollar store. It only takes about an hour to make and will make any child or adult excited about the end product."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Homemade Christmas Gift Idea for Teens
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations