We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We did something completely counterintuitive when we repurposed a thrifted floating wall shelf. We added mid century modern legs we found at the Habitat ReStore to create a display platform that stands tall! We took it up another notch by adding subtle pattern with a big buffalo check stencil. A single raised shelf is so handy for displaying decor, but we're ultimately going to use it as part of a hot chocolate station in our kitchen. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a thrifted shelf and legs into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids