Die Hard Christmas Ornament
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Every year during the holidays, my family watches Die Hard. You could say it’s an unorthodox tradition, but it’s our tradition nonetheless. We were watching the movie this past summer, however, when I got the inspiration for this Die Hard Christmas Ornament. If there’s one thing that’s all over the place in that movie, it’s broken glass and bullet casings. I thought those would look pretty cool together inside of a clear ornament and it would also pay a funny tribute to the movie. Plus I love sparkly and shiny things!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub