This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Wood Button Heart Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Make adorable DIY Valetine's day decor that can last throughout the season. These precious heart-shaped decor pieces are fabulous homemade gifts. This this adorable wood button heart is designed for Valentine's day, but you can make this heart art for your loved ones any time of the year.
From the blogger: "You can make this adorable wood button heart with only a few supplies and in one afternoon. It is so easy to make, the kids can help too, or make their own! These cute hearts are perfect for Valentine's day decorations or any time of year that you want to spread the love. They make a great handmade gift for grandparents and teachers too! Place them on the mantel or glue a ribbon to the back and hang it on your front door."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextCondiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Feb 11, 2017
This is a great idea. And I can take it one step further. I have hundreds of heart shaped buttons. Can you magine a heart made of heart buttons. What a great idea! I have enough red and white ones to spell out the word love or even a name. Now you have me excited to get started on this little beauty.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Soy Wax Dipped Roses
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- Diy Denim Pumpkins
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Mini Star Ornament How To Crochet A Easy Tiny Star
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Rice
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch