This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
DIY Paper Tube Christmas Tree
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: “Bring the holiday cheer to your home with this cute craft. Easy and fun to make, this is a great holiday activity for kids. If you need a great holiday craft to make with kids, this paper tube Christmas tree is just perfect! Simple to make, this little craft is a pretty eye catching decor idea and a wonderful way to interact with kids. It will give them the chance to get engaged in fun holiday activities. And paper tubes are perfect for kids’ crafts, safe and easy to handle. You can also plop one on your table for fun decor.”
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Christmas Card Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe