DIY Halloween Treat Jars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Need a spooky idea for treat jars this Halloween? These easy Halloween mason jars only take you about 10 minutes to make! These Halloween mason jars are so easy and fun and the kiddos will love helping you make them! They would also make a super cute holiday hostess gift idea too! These adorable Halloween mason jars are a great excuse to have candy all around the house and are so easy and inexpensive, you’ll probably want to make at least a dozen of these mummy mason jars!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Homemade Fire Starter Pinecone Craft
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids