DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Easy, complete step-by-step instructions on how to make a cute Swedish Christmas paper mache tomte, tomtem, elf or gnome using primarily recycled supplies. Primary supplies include air dry, paper mache clay (made from recycled materials), newspaper, cardboard from an old box, glue, scrap fleece, acrylic craft paint, florist ball, furry ribbon and any embellishments you wish to add. Make over a weekend and enjoy for a lifetime. Project suitable from ages 8 to 88."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chocolate Heart Box Wreath
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine
- How To Make Valentine's Day Mini Gumball Machines
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Sharpie Dotted Cup Craft
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids