DIY Custom Cake Toppers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you need some fun cupcake toppers for your 4th of July party? Then learn how to turn some candy rock sticks and scraps of ribbon into the perfect flag decorations for your 4th of July cupcakes! In this tutorial, you will learn how to create your own cupcake flag decorations in just 15 minutes (doesn't include drying time). This project is simple to make, requires only a few craft supplies, and is a great way to add a bit of flair to those homemade (or store-bought) cupcakes. Also, even though we are making this project for the 4th of July, you could always use this project for other holidays throughout the year!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Printable Hot Chocolate Labels
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Patriotic Fourth of July Pillow Cover Tutorial
- Country Easter Cupcake Toppers
- Diy Twine Balls
- Decorating The Table For 4th Of July
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map Project
- DIY Easter Eggs: 9 Easter Egg Dye Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily
- DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Bombs
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- How to Grow a Bay Laurel
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Diy Solid Dish Soap
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board