DIY Custom Cake Toppers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you need some fun cupcake toppers for your 4th of July party? Then learn how to turn some candy rock sticks and scraps of ribbon into the perfect flag decorations for your 4th of July cupcakes! In this tutorial, you will learn how to create your own cupcake flag decorations in just 15 minutes (doesn't include drying time). This project is simple to make, requires only a few craft supplies, and is a great way to add a bit of flair to those homemade (or store-bought) cupcakes. Also, even though we are making this project for the 4th of July, you could always use this project for other holidays throughout the year!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Paper Pumpkin Garland Decor
- DIY Tiered Stand for Thanksgiving
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- Painting Pumpkins with Chalkboard Paint
- Halloween Cat Decor Piece
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Christmas DIY Coat Rack
- Homemade Fire Starter Pinecone Craft
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Awesome Lego DIY Easter Eggs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume