DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Christmas Potpourri in a Jar is basically handing the scent of Christmas to someone you love. It’s the perfect budget-friendly DIY jar gift that anyone would appreciate. Don’t you just wish you could bottle up the scent of Christmas and open it whenever you want? Well, you kinda can by handpicking fragrant fruits and herbs that scream Christmas. Yes, there are many variations of Christmas Potpourri but I personally love this one! With a combination of citrusy, fruity, and fresh ingredients – you can make this potpourri for you own home or give it as a gift!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Citrus Bath Salts Gift Jar
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Simple Thanksgiving DIY Placemats
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli