We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "I hope you all are having a great week! Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave! It’s a great simple project you can make in an afternoon but can be used for years to come. To make your own just follow the tutorial down below!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
What better way to jump into spring than to rock some cute flowers on your nails? Follow this Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial to learn… Continue reading: "Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY