Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Halloween is coming up! It's time to get in the Halloween spirit. Halloween is such a fun time of year. It is a fun time to make and give treats to friends and neighbors and its also the perfect time to showcase your crochet skills by making some cute and spooky Handmade Halloween crochet decorations right from pumpkins, Jack O' Lanterns, and cute little ghosts and witches. If you celebrate and love decorating your home for Halloween, then here is a perfect cute DIY Halloween decoration project for you. Today am sharing the pattern for this spooky handmade Crochet Halloween Candy Basket. You will definitely have fun crocheting them because they are super easy to make and they do work up real quick. This will make a perfect table decoration as well as a treat bowl for your party. The basket pattern is made up with Single Crochets and Spike Stitch or you can call them as Long Single Crochet. Facial features are sewed up with black yarn. You can also make the basket with white yarn and add a ghost face. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 5 Inches - can be customized to any size"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub