Coffee Table Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Our coffee table makeover starts with a base we found on garbage day. Unfortunately it was missing the top and Hubs and I didn’t see eye to eye on how we should upcycle it. So he’s going to indulge my idea now and since the weather is too cold to work outside, I’ll reciprocate in the Spring. For this project, we’ll show you how to make a new top with leftover engineered wood flooring! We even put a holiday spin on it by spelling out 'Merry Xmas'! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform leftover materials into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your DIY mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Christmas Gift Bags
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Candy Cane Driveway Design Idea
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- DIY 4th of July Wall Decor
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle