Coffee Table Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Our coffee table makeover starts with a base we found on garbage day. Unfortunately it was missing the top and Hubs and I didn’t see eye to eye on how we should upcycle it. So he’s going to indulge my idea now and since the weather is too cold to work outside, I’ll reciprocate in the Spring. For this project, we’ll show you how to make a new top with leftover engineered wood flooring! We even put a holiday spin on it by spelling out 'Merry Xmas'! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform leftover materials into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your DIY mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- Easy Clothespin Nativity Scene
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Upcycled Halloween Kids Craft
- 10 DIY Projects for Dad
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks