Christmas I Spy In A Jar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you enjoyed reading those I Spy books with your kids as I have? I think it’s fun to try and search for all the hidden objects. This DIY I Spy Christmas in a Jar is a cool 3D version of those awesome books and kids love them because they can twist and turn the jar, and the puzzle constantly changes as the beads and objects move around. They may find the wreath quickly one time, but it’ll be in a completely different place the next time. I may or may not also enjoy playing with it, too, lol."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub