Christmas Gift Bags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make your own unique Christmas gift bag by embellishing a simple white muslin bag. Gather up small drawstring muslin bags, then stamp them with fun Christmas images. I stamped mine with Reindeer and wreath images using black ink. Next, give these simple bags some extra texture by adding fabric scraps to your image. For instance, I sewed on little fabric scraps to give my reindeers scarves and my wreaths got sweet bows. Use the bags for gifts or an Advent calendar."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Muslin Bags
- Christmas Stamps
- Stamp Ink
- Fabric scraps
- sewing needle,thread
Stamp images on bags.
Sew fabric scraps on images.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- Christmas Wax Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments