Christmas Gift Bags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make your own unique Christmas gift bag by embellishing a simple white muslin bag. Gather up small drawstring muslin bags, then stamp them with fun Christmas images. I stamped mine with Reindeer and wreath images using black ink. Next, give these simple bags some extra texture by adding fabric scraps to your image. For instance, I sewed on little fabric scraps to give my reindeers scarves and my wreaths got sweet bows. Use the bags for gifts or an Advent calendar."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Muslin Bags
- Christmas Stamps
- Stamp Ink
- Fabric scraps
- sewing needle,thread
Stamp images on bags.
Sew fabric scraps on images.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Advent Calendar DIY Project
- DIY Ornament Wreath
- Frosted Glass Design Homemade Ornaments
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub