Christmas Burlap and Plaid Table Runner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Lather your table this Christmas with yummy food, family, friends and this Christmas Burlap and Plaid Table runner. Table runners aren't just used for decor, but they help map out where everything should be laid out on the table. This DIY table runner is the perfect accessory to add to your Christmas feast. To top it off, this holiday craft is inexpensive and can be made in minutes. Adding some plaid and burlap to your table will make it a bit more cozy, which is what the winter season is all about!
From the blogger: "You can make this burlap and plaid table runner for Christmas. This quick and easy sewing project is perfect for your holiday decor. I love all things burlap and plaid right now so I just had to combine the two into a great runner for my table. Adding the plaid ribbon to the burlap runner is so easy! You can also follow along with the video to see me make this fun table runner. The plaid accents give this table runner a pop of color. Your table will look festive and cheerful, perfect for eating a meal with family and friends during the holidays."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Burlap table runner (these have finished edges)
- Plaid ribbon (be sure to NOT get wire edged)
- Sewing machine and thread
- Tape measure
Measure over from the edge to find the correct location for your ribbon. (You can choose the distance just be sure to keep it consistent.)
Sew down both sides of the ribbon securing it to the burlap table runner.
Trim the ribbon to length with scissors on the ends.
Add this great Christmas table runner to your home decor.
Now that your kitchen table is dressed to impress for the holidays, check out these wreaths so you can give your door some decor too! 19 Festive and Fun DIY Christmas Wreaths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Christmas Fairy Garden
- Burlap & Foam Dollar Store Patriotic Flag Wreath
- Patriotic Marshmallow Pops With Fruit
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- American Flag Star Yard Stakes
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Burlap DIY Garden Flag
- Gold Glitter Monogram DIY Holiday Decor
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
- Patriotic Scrap Wood Upcycle
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat