Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Homemade Christmas decorations add charm and originality to your holiday decor. This Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath is the perfect DIY Christmas decoration to hang anywhere in the home. By tightly rolling the book pages, this wreath has a more delicate appearance than most. Book page wreaths are a wonderful way to recycle old books. You might even already have everything you need around the house, so you'll be able to make this beautiful wreath without going to the store. Change the style by changing the accessories you adorn the wreath with."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Repurposed Ceiling Fan Blade Welcome Fall Door Tags
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Citrus Bath Salts Gift Jar
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Simple Thanksgiving DIY Placemats
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves