Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It’s one of those things that I didn’t know about before the arrival of Pinterest: the BOO bucket. A chance to surprise your friends, neighbors, and co-workers with a little Halloween fun, you can find lots of cute ideas for how to BOO at BooItForward.com, and get everything you need to make a great BOO project at Walmart or Walmart.com. This Halloween, I decided to bring the BOO tradition into my life, by creating this fun BOO Ghost Container to surprise my co-workers with a little spooky fun and sweets. The ghost is easy to make and so versatile; you can really use any size or shape container, but I recommend you stick with glass. I picked up a tall skinny vase at Walmart, but you can use anything, even an old pasta sauce jar would work!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Water your plants in style with this Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project! This spring DIY project is perfect for those who like to… Continue reading: "Crystal Rain DIY Watering Can Project"
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Easter Terra Cotta Bunny DIY Gift Baskets
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Tennis Racket Oversized Cross Stitch Design
- Country Easter Cupcake Toppers
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Brownies From Scratch
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- DIY Dog Bone Frame
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- DIY Citrus Tea Towel
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe