This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It’s one of those things that I didn’t know about before the arrival of Pinterest: the BOO bucket. A chance to surprise your friends, neighbors, and co-workers with a little Halloween fun, you can find lots of cute ideas for how to BOO at BooItForward.com, and get everything you need to make a great BOO project at Walmart or Walmart.com. This Halloween, I decided to bring the BOO tradition into my life, by creating this fun BOO Ghost Container to surprise my co-workers with a little spooky fun and sweets. The ghost is easy to make and so versatile; you can really use any size or shape container, but I recommend you stick with glass. I picked up a tall skinny vase at Walmart, but you can use anything, even an old pasta sauce jar would work!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- 12 Christmas DIY Crafts You'll Love
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Easy To Make Crochet Chain Lace Doily
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- DIY Christmas Card Holder
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- Reversible Scarecrow/Snowman Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe