Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It’s one of those things that I didn’t know about before the arrival of Pinterest: the BOO bucket. A chance to surprise your friends, neighbors, and co-workers with a little Halloween fun, you can find lots of cute ideas for how to BOO at BooItForward.com, and get everything you need to make a great BOO project at Walmart or Walmart.com. This Halloween, I decided to bring the BOO tradition into my life, by creating this fun BOO Ghost Container to surprise my co-workers with a little spooky fun and sweets. The ghost is easy to make and so versatile; you can really use any size or shape container, but I recommend you stick with glass. I picked up a tall skinny vase at Walmart, but you can use anything, even an old pasta sauce jar would work!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Christmas is a time when we have to wrap a lot of presents of all shapes and sizes. Learn How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way with… Continue reading: "How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way"
- Beaded Star DIY Tree Topper
- Gold Glitter Monogram DIY Holiday Decor
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Christmas Wax Melts
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- DIY JOY WOOD SIGN
- DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments