Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It’s one of those things that I didn’t know about before the arrival of Pinterest: the BOO bucket. A chance to surprise your friends, neighbors, and co-workers with a little Halloween fun, you can find lots of cute ideas for how to BOO at BooItForward.com, and get everything you need to make a great BOO project at Walmart or Walmart.com. This Halloween, I decided to bring the BOO tradition into my life, by creating this fun BOO Ghost Container to surprise my co-workers with a little spooky fun and sweets. The ghost is easy to make and so versatile; you can really use any size or shape container, but I recommend you stick with glass. I picked up a tall skinny vase at Walmart, but you can use anything, even an old pasta sauce jar would work!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Paper Pumpkin Garland Decor
- DIY Tiered Stand for Thanksgiving
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- Painting Pumpkins with Chalkboard Paint
- Halloween Cat Decor Piece
- Ultimate Guide to Fall
- Christmas DIY Coat Rack
- Homemade Fire Starter Pinecone Craft
- Easy DIY Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Awesome Lego DIY Easter Eggs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume