We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We can’t think of Easter decorations without cute little bunnies! This Burlap Table Runner for Easter will make anyone who uses your table smile. Making adorable Easter decorations like this one will save you money this spring. This DIY table runner is so easy to make, you could craft it with the kids in an hour. There’s no sewing required! It’s an especially affordable DIY Easter craft if you use felt scraps to make the bunnies. Place a bowl of bright Easter eggs on top of the completed runner to make your holiday decor complete.
From the blogger: "A burlap table runner for Easter is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday. This easy to make version will be a delightful addition to your table. Just add some felt, hot glue, and pom poms to a strip of burlap."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Burlap roll
- Printed bunny template
- Felt (scraps work great!)
- White pom poms
- Elmers glue gun and glue sticks
Cut a bunny from the printed page. Be sure to print the page onto a full size sheet of paper.
Trace with a marker onto four different colors of felt. I love using scraps for these type of projects!
Cut out the bunnies from the felt with scissors. Be sure to cut inside the marker lines.
Place your burlap runner onto a non-stick mat or wax paper. The hot glue will leak through the burlap some and you don’t want it on your table. Position the bunnies onto the burlap how you would like them to be.
Use the hot glue to secure the bunnies and the pom poms into place on the runner. Lift immediately from the non-stick surface. Allow to dry before setting on any other surfaces.
Enjoy your burlap table runner at your Easter table! This cute runner will be the talk of the holiday!
I won’t tell them how easy it was to make if you don’t!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
- Easy DIY Holiday Sign
- Candy Cane DIY Clay Ornaments
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY
- Santa Hat DIY Christmas Topiary
- Bright Painted Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Unique Sandpaper Christmas Bow
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs