Burlap Bunny DIY Flag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Add this adorable burlap bunny flag to your garden this spring. A rustic way to bring a little Easter to the outside of your home. It is easy to make and you will love the results! Get started make an Easter flag for your home today. Hang this Easter garden flag outdoors to welcome spring. You will love the rustic touch that this burlap bunny flag gives to your sprouting garden. It is just too cute y’all!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Burlap (a tighter weave burlap is best)
- Bunny pattern
- Yarn (in white)
- Pom pom maker
- Sewing machine
- Needle and thread
DIY Project Instructions
Find the free pattern at the link above that says "Click Here for DIY Project". Print on two sheets of paper and cut out. The pattern pieces should go together as shown below.
Place the ears portion of the pattern on a fold and trace around the entire thing with a marker. Use scissors to cut out through two thicknesses of burlap.
You will be left with two bunnies that are connected by the ears. Open them up and first sew around the ears with a zig zag stitch. A portion of the ears will need to be left open to hang on the flag holder and you don’t want this area to fray.
Fold together and sew around the entire bunny leaving about 3 inches at the ears open for hanging. Your Easter flag is almost complete!
You will need to make a pom pom for the bunny tail. Click here to see how to use the pom pom makers to make a pom pom. Make the largest one possible and use a lot of yarn to make it as full as possible. Use a needle and thread to sew it onto the front of your burlap bunny flag. You can sew one onto the back as well if desired
Hang this Easter garden flag outdoors to welcome spring. You will love the rustic touch that this burlap bunny flag gives to your sprouting garden. It is just too cute y’all!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Valentine's Day Bath Truffles Recipe
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- Patriotic Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe-Stones
- How to Make Easter Egg Mason Jars
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holders
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Country Winter Wreath
- Color Your Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar