Barn Wood Pumpkins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Add a rustic look to your fall decor with these barn wood pumpkins. This craft is so quick to make. This is really one of the easiest projects I've done in a while. As long as you have some old wood and a saw, you can make a few of these pumpkins in no time. If you don't have a saw, make friends with someone who does! A couple ideas of how to find old wood. Use wood from an old pallet. Or ask if you can have some wood from a fence or barn that is being torn down."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes