Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Think that puzzle pieces are only for primary colored kids' crafts? Well, think again. With a little bit of orange paint and a piece of card stock or colored paper, you can create an elegant, hand lettered addition for your fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. Wow your guests with this personalized name card made from old puzzle pieces. They are readily available at the dollar stores, thrift stores or under your couch. Just teasing...but it's a super easy craft guaranteed to make you look like an entertaining superstar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Easy 10 Minute Peppermint Soap
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Halloween DIY Puffy Paint Window Clings
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial
- Fluffy Halloween Ghosts DIY Decor
- Kids’ Halloween Creepy Mummy Coffin Touch And Guess Party Game
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls