Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Think that puzzle pieces are only for primary colored kids' crafts? Well, think again. With a little bit of orange paint and a piece of card stock or colored paper, you can create an elegant, hand lettered addition for your fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. Wow your guests with this personalized name card made from old puzzle pieces. They are readily available at the dollar stores, thrift stores or under your couch. Just teasing...but it's a super easy craft guaranteed to make you look like an entertaining superstar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Frilly DIY Pinata Christmas Tree Decor
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Recycled Christmas centerpieces
- Cardboard Christmas Lights Organizer
- DIY Easy Paper Mache Swedish Christmas Tomte
- DIY Star Christmas Lights
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Easy Plaid and Burlap Ornaments
- Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes
- Christmas Wax Melts
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments