Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Think that puzzle pieces are only for primary colored kids' crafts? Well, think again. With a little bit of orange paint and a piece of card stock or colored paper, you can create an elegant, hand lettered addition for your fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. Wow your guests with this personalized name card made from old puzzle pieces. They are readily available at the dollar stores, thrift stores or under your couch. Just teasing...but it's a super easy craft guaranteed to make you look like an entertaining superstar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand