Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Think that puzzle pieces are only for primary colored kids' crafts? Well, think again. With a little bit of orange paint and a piece of card stock or colored paper, you can create an elegant, hand lettered addition for your fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. Wow your guests with this personalized name card made from old puzzle pieces. They are readily available at the dollar stores, thrift stores or under your couch. Just teasing...but it's a super easy craft guaranteed to make you look like an entertaining superstar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes