Autumn DIY Puzzle Piece Place Card
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Think that puzzle pieces are only for primary colored kids' crafts? Well, think again. With a little bit of orange paint and a piece of card stock or colored paper, you can create an elegant, hand lettered addition for your fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. Wow your guests with this personalized name card made from old puzzle pieces. They are readily available at the dollar stores, thrift stores or under your couch. Just teasing...but it's a super easy craft guaranteed to make you look like an entertaining superstar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Christmas Card Holder
- DIY Christmas Light Towels
- Burlap Angel Ornaments
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- How to Make Scented Pinecones
- Kids Handprint Christmas Tree Craft Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies