This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
4th Of July Firecracker Treats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These firecracker treats only take minutes to make and are the perfect little Independence Day treat. With just a few simple items like scrapbook paper and ribbon, you can make a simple treat to send to family far away or as a special party favor for your Fourth of July and Memorial Day parties. Just tuck in your favorite candy or candy bar and your treat is complete! It's a sweet way to celebrate any holiday."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextHalloween Yarn Mummy Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Pool Noodle Pumpkin
- Repurposed Shutters Sign For Halloween
- DIY Pumpkin Letterboard
- Tabletop String Christmas Trees
- Turkey Craft Napkin Rings
- Condiment Set Pottery Barn Hack
- DIY Halloween Movie Quote Doormat
- Recipes For Fall Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial