This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tick Tock Croc Halloween Costume
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a last minute costume for your cute crocodile kid? Learn how to create this Tick Tock Croc Halloween Costume in just minutes using some green fabric dye. You can add this simple headpiece to a green t-shirt or green romper to match everything. Who knew something so cute could be so inexpensive and simple to make? You can even have your child help create this costume, too! There's no doubt that he/she will have the cutest Halloween costume on the block!
From the blogger: "Learn how to make a Tick Tock Croc Halloween costume for your little Neverland guy or gal. Using green fabric dye, I turned a hand-me-down baby romper into an adorable Tick Tock Croc costume. Applying felt details to the romper, from the iconic ticking clock to crocodile scales and tail, quickly transform this green romper into a cute creature of the swamp. Coordinating shoe covers and a googly eye crocodile headpiece complete the costume."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Felt sheets
- Baby romper (or kids t-shirts and shorts)
- Green fabric dye
- Sewing machine OR fabric glue
DIY Project Instructions
Dye the clothing green, if not already the appropriate crocodile color
Once washed and dry, use the downloadable clock template to cut out the ticking clock. Apply to the front of the clothing with a sewing machine OR fabric glue
Cut out from the felt and sew (or glue) the words "Tick Tock" around the clock OR use fabric pens to apply
Use the downloadable template to cut out scales for the backside of the clothing. Sew on or affix with fabric glue
Every croc needs some feet. Cover their little shoes with some green feet and claws with the downloadable Croc Shoe Covers Template.
Create a simple crocodile headpiece using the downloadable template. Apply a piece of interfacing in between the eyes to make them stand upright
Looking for a way to make your home a little more spooky this Halloween? Create this craft with your kids to do just that! Fluffy Halloween Ghosts DIY Decor
Read NextSkeleton Halloween Makeup Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Skeleton Halloween Makeup Tutorial
- Tick Tock Croc Halloween Costume
- Easy DIY Donut Costume
- Adult DIY Minion Costume
- Elmo DIY Halloween Costume
- DIY Easy Kid Pirate Boot Covers
- Mail Order Bride DIY Halloween Costume
- Recycled LEGO DIY Halloween Costume Idea
- Flapper DIY Halloween Costumes
- Scary Easy DIY Ghost Shirt
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu