DIY Easy Kid Pirate Boot Covers
Learn how to make pirate boot covers for your little one this Halloween!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have a little pirate lad or lassie running around your home ship? Are they busy searching for treasure and gold doubloons? Whether for everyday dress-up playtime or for the next Halloween, make your little pirate super easy boot covers to slip over their rain boots or sneakers. These DIY boot covers are quickly made with felt sheets and some gold coins. Within minutes they can be busy treasure hunting, be it for doubloons or trick-or-treat candy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Black felt sheets
- Sewing machine or fabric glue
- Gold doubloons
Wrap felt around boot (or shoe), overlapping at the back. Pin into place.
Pull cover off the boot and either sew or secure with fabric glue.
Slip sewn cover back onto boot, fold over top of felt to make cuffs.
Glue on some gold doubloons to the outside of the covers. Yo-ho-ho!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Recycled LEGO DIY Halloween Costume Idea
- Adult DIY Minion Costume
- DIY Flower Fairy Costume
- Little DIY Viking Costume
- Easy DIY Donut Costume
- Easy DIY Graffiti Artist Costume
- Skeleton Halloween Makeup Tutorial
- Elmo DIY Halloween Costume
- Last Minute Elsa Inspired Costume
- Toy Army Man DIY Halloween Costume
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box