This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Easy Kid Pirate Boot Covers
Learn how to make pirate boot covers for your little one this Halloween!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have a little pirate lad or lassie running around your home ship? Are they busy searching for treasure and gold doubloons? Whether for everyday dress-up playtime or for the next Halloween, make your little pirate super easy boot covers to slip over their rain boots or sneakers. These DIY boot covers are quickly made with felt sheets and some gold coins. Within minutes they can be busy treasure hunting, be it for doubloons or trick-or-treat candy!"
Does your pirate costume need a little something extra? Try this
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Black felt sheets
- Sewing machine or fabric glue
- Gold doubloons
Wrap felt around boot (or shoe), overlapping at the back. Pin into place.
Pull cover off the boot and either sew or secure with fabric glue.
Slip sewn cover back onto boot, fold over top of felt to make cuffs.
Glue on some gold doubloons to the outside of the covers. Yo-ho-ho!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines