Wood Slice Garden Markers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Would you like to decorate your garden? If you were thinking about installing garden markers in different areas, you can make them at home using the Cricut Joy. Wood Slice Garden markers are a major convenience because they’ll keep you aware of where you’ve planted everything. If you have a watering schedule for different plants,the markers will help you identify your plants and provide them with the water they need. While traditional garden markers are basic and boring, these DIY Wood Slice Garden Markers are the exact opposite. You’ll get to create fun,beautiful pieces to put in your garden."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Six Fall Flowers To Plant This Year
- Colorful Wood Pallet Planter Boxes
- Raised Garden Bed
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed
- Making a Compost Pile Tutorial
- 16 Easy Plants for Beginner Gardeners
- Red Barn Rock Landscaping
- Frame a Vertical Garden
- Delightful Paint Stirrer Crate Planter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe