Wood Fence Screen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have a less than stellar view in the garden that you'd like to improve? Our house in the burbs has a wooden fence that surrounds it. It’s great that it defines the boundaries, but it’s not so great for privacy. We'll not only show you how to improve the sight lines, but how to create a pretty vignette in any corner of your garden. We added some wave petunias and also planted sedum to complete the look. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- DIY Terrarium in a Mason Jar
- Hypertufa Chair Planter
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Disco Ball DIY Hanging Planter
- Versatile Space-Saving Garden Tools Rack
- Easy Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath
- Gardening Garb Clip Board Organizer
- Wine Cork Garden Markers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations