Wood Fence Screen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have a less than stellar view in the garden that you'd like to improve? Our house in the burbs has a wooden fence that surrounds it. It’s great that it defines the boundaries, but it’s not so great for privacy. We'll not only show you how to improve the sight lines, but how to create a pretty vignette in any corner of your garden. We added some wave petunias and also planted sedum to complete the look. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Hot Chocolate Bombs With Corgi Marshallows
- Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Diy French Beret Hat
- Display Shelf
- How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
- Light-up Reindeer Christmas Vase
- Hot Cocoa Tray
- Sewing Table Planter Diy
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament