Wood Fence Screen
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have a less than stellar view in the garden that you'd like to improve? Our house in the burbs has a wooden fence that surrounds it. It’s great that it defines the boundaries, but it’s not so great for privacy. We'll not only show you how to improve the sight lines, but how to create a pretty vignette in any corner of your garden. We added some wave petunias and also planted sedum to complete the look. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Ice Cream Cone DIY Hanging Planter
- Upcycled Clock Herb Garden
- Phone Booth Planter
- DIY K-Cup Seed Starters
- Sweet & Simple Berry Basket Succulent Planter
- Effortless Mason Jar Bird Feeder
- Fire Pit Planter
- Upcycled Chicken Feeder Succulent Planter
- Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
- Guitar Planter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily